I've lost FPV live feed. Any ideas??

Reaction score
Yesterday morning, the signal to my phone started getting sketchy. It was a windy day, there were power lines nearby - all kinds of excuses in my head. But this morning, there is video signal at all.

I have confirmed that the camera is working, and the controls from my phone to the camera function just fine. off on up down, record stop, etc.
But there is no live video feed to the phone.

All the wires looks normal, and power supplies are fully charge.
Im sure its my fault, but what have I done wrong??

What phone are you using for your monitor? My iPhone 5 has had intermittent live video problems with the new 1.0.42 app upgrade. Solutions that seem to work include "Forget" other networks besides Phantom showing up on the wifi settings page, closing all apps running in the background (in Home page, double click button and swipe up on each of the pages showing, and on occasion, even shutting the iPhone down and restarting it. Hope one or more works for you.

I had problems with my iPhone 5S overheating and the video would get choppy, lagging, and then stop. One time it went into thermal shutdown. The solution was:

1) Remove the protective case.
2) Put into airplane mode, then manually turn on wifi only
3) Kill all other running apps (double-click home button, slide up all running apps)

You problem sounds a little different though. If it were me, I would try another portable device (tablet, different cell, etc) to determine if it is the phone or something else

I had similar issues, they started after I upgraded the DJI Vision App, so I tried all those rollback versions, no success. I ended up replacing the wifi module within the phantom -- it's $190 part, but that seems to have fixed all my wifi issues. I only had one crash on my maiden voyage, and maybe 20 flights since -- the problem got progressively worse and I didn't want to believe it was a hardware issue since it "worked" after the first crash. I replaced the module, because I could not think of any other causes, turns out it was the module.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20