ITS HERE ITS HERE!!!!

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1440278698.144938.jpg
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1440278714.612723.jpg
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1440278752.715808.jpg

Some photos finally got a nice day to fly I LOVE THIS THING!!!!!!!!

Nothing to worry about as long as you calibrate compass every time and check the satellites. Take care that you have tightened the props. The props are now made completely of a compound and the threads fill soft on tightening so just go steady and don't overtighten, use the spanner and just give them a snug. Happy days ahead................super video and photos.

It finally came today my first p3p!!!!!!! And an extra battery. I finally put her to rest a few minutes ago. I did all the firmware updates on the bird and the batts the controller and I'm running the iPad mini 3 wifi cell. I let the batteries carte fully and then cool for an hr. After the updates I did the imu calibration the compass calibration and a gimbal calabration. Then I had a 7 minute flight just hovering about 6 feet and a few gentle moves to check if everything is working. Got everything in before dark!! I'm so so happy with her. Just wanted to drop by and share the great news!!!View attachment 27945
All we need now is the Weather

All we need now is the Weather
I got in a few good flights today and the last one had an unintended guest. A white crane took a liking to my quad and proceeded to try and catch it. I only wish the p3p came with counter measures. No more flights today for me. No damage and I got to learn really fast how to fly a quad flat out at 100ft up in the air.

Congrats on getting your bird and joining our special club! We share your passion.

Give some serious thought to buying the awesome long-range antenna kit from FPVLR --- being able to fly your P3P out to 3-4 miles with rock solid Lightbridge video is quite a rush! Probably better than sex, although admittedly I'm past my prime years on that hobby. :p

https://fpvlr.com/store/product/phantom-3-advanced-antenna-kit/

WTF? You attached this thing to your controller,,,,why? I fly my P3P out 4 miles without the Star Wars add-on. Someone just wanted to sell you something that you need a pallet jack to hold up. LOL

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    5.5 MB · Views: 336

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4