It's going back to DJI.. Again..

Reaction score
A few days ago I found a crack on my shell of my P3S and attempted a repair with some bondic. It seemed to work well but after a few flights it seems like it has grown. It might just be my paranoia but there might be some micro sized cracks below other motors.
This will be the third time it goes to California after an ESC failure that took two tries to get fixed a few months ago.
I tried starting the RMA via online chat but they are telling me I need to call the office, will be waiting till Monday now. Already going terrible with the customer support... Wish me luck and that things move quickly, I do not want to miss the leaves turning!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

A few days ago I found a crack on my shell of my P3S and attempted a repair with some bondic. It seemed to work well but after a few flights it seems like it has grown. It might just be my paranoia but there might be some micro sized cracks below other motors.
This will be the third time it goes to California after an ESC failure that took two tries to get fixed a few months ago.
I tried starting the RMA via online chat but they are telling me I need to call the office, will be waiting till Monday now. Already going terrible with the customer support... Wish me luck and that things move quickly, I do not want to miss the leaves turning!

I spoke with them yesterday for the same reason and I got a RMA and shipping lable. Sent it this morning so I hope it's quick. I tried the aluminum mounts and it still cracked on me.

Might I suggest that you contact them again and ask them to send the RMA via email? After waiting 3-4 days for mine, I contacted them again and asked for an email and it showed up within the hour. They've had it a week (admittedly over the Labor Day weekend), but it's on it's way back now after warranty repair of cracks.

Might I suggest that you contact them again and ask them to send the RMA via email? After waiting 3-4 days for mine, I contacted them again and asked for an email and it showed up within the hour. They've had it a week (admittedly over the Labor Day weekend), but it's on it's way back now after warranty repair of cracks.

I haven't had much of a response just sending an email in the past so I do plan to contact them directly but they are closed on weekends so I can't call or live chat. I am hoping to talk to them Monday afternoon and have it sent out later that night or Tuesday. It's a bit annoying really, whoever I talked too last night told me they couldn't help me and I needed to call the office that was closed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.