ITELITE MAXXRANGE or FPVLR?

Reaction score
I'm looking to get an unboosted antenna upgrade.
I was leaning towards the ITELITE MAXXRANGE but figured I would stop by here and ask for peoples experience with both popular mods.
Pros and Cons of either?

Thanks in advance. :)

Last edited:
The vast majority of pilots would prefer the original ITELITE over anything FPVLR has to offer, so the maxxrange, which was developed after the original ITELITE, is in a whole different league. If you want to compare something to the maxxrange, look at the terminator.

The vast majority of pilots would prefer the original ITELITE over anything FPVLR has to offer, so the maxxrange, which was developed after the original ITELITE, is in a whole different league. If you want to compare something to the maxxrange, look at the terminator.

True. Wish I could change the topic to ITELITE MAXXRANGE, TERMINATOR, or FPVLR.

Reactions: hrosee
definetly the Maxx UAV Intelite antenna I have it and love it, run out of battery before I run out of range and even in close distance way better tried a couple of weeks ago staying fairly low where I would lose signal at 100 feet up at a certain distance, now I went the same distance and 50 feet up and full bars, great antenna

Thanks Gents !!!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

@JakeMaxxUAV runs the USA store www.maxxuav.com ;) he will fix you up with all you need !! Shoot any of us a message if you have questions !!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj