ITElite DBS MOD DJI Phantom 3 Standard Remote Full Installation

Guys get the mod the f-ing thing works just did a quick test to an Island where I wanted to go and I went right over the Island it like nothing. Before it was RTHing at about 2000 Feet on this Island if you saw my video. Now I went 3510 Feet I could have keep going but my hands were freezing it about 17 degree here. And guess what I f-ing forgot to record the flight aggghhhhh I am pissed. Get the mod guys if your looking for range period.
Screenshot_2016-02-12-09-29-39.png

What the heck were you thinking flying there? That is 3 miles from one of the busiest airports in the country (Newark) and located smack dab in Class B controlled airspace that extends all the way to the surface.

It's flights like this that are causing our hobby to get a bad name and be over regulated.

Have fun with your range extender but for the sake of all of us, find somewhere to fly that is more sensible (and legal).

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

What the heck were you thinking flying there? That is 3 miles from one of the busiest airports in the country (Newark) and located smack dab in Class B controlled airspace that extends all the way to the surface.

It's flights like this that are causing our hobby to get a bad name and be over regulated.

Have fun with your range extender but for the sake of all of us, find somewhere to fly that is more sensible (and legal).

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
I think its further away than that but ill check. I did not realize it and did not do it intentionally plus it was real low.

I think its further away than that but ill check. I did not realize it and did not do it intentionally plus it was real low.

Start by downloading the FAA B4UFLY app and study the rules. You are required to contact airports within 5 miles. Flying into Class B airspace without permission is pretty a serious violation, regardless of the altitude you were at. Your flight would certainly be considered what the FAA terms as 'reckless' and could be severely fined for flying there.

Hate to bust your chops like this, especially after an exciting flight, but as a hobby we need to self regulate or the government is going to step in and do it (more than they already are).

Study up and Fly Safe.

5e6c70f57ec2ca97173b514cb15bb090.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Start by downloading the FAA B4UFLY app and study the rules. You are required to contact airports within 5 miles. Flying into Class B airspace without permission is pretty a serious violation, regardless of the altitude you were at. Your flight would certainly be considered what the FAA terms as 'reckless' and could be severely fined for flying there.

Hate to bust your chops like this, especially after an exciting flight, but as a hobby we need to self regulate or the government is going to step in and do it (more than they already are).

Study up and Fly Safe.

5e6c70f57ec2ca97173b514cb15bb090.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
Got it thanks for the heads up man!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1