Itelite dbs install screw up

Reaction score
First post guys so forgive my ignorance. I was trying to install the itelite antenna gain and I think I broke some connections. It’s the female part that’s on the controller that accepts the male plug in. They won’t snap on now. I have one still on there. 2 broke. Hopefully the picture goes through.

Login - Dropbox

oops, ive seen that done a few times when people were modding the P2V controllers, some got round it by taking the plug off the lead and soldering direct to the board

Classic error. Lots of guys have done it including me. I consider it part of the learning process of doing mods. Shake it off. Next time you'll do better.

You can try to glue that piece back on there or secure it some other way. After all, it's the stem that you see there that carries the signal. Still - your glue job won't be as good or give you as much confidence. Best thing is to buy a new controller or perhaps a new wifi module.

Next time do a better job at removing the silicone, snip the cable near the head, twist the head so it does one complete revolution, grab it head on with a pair of needle nose, pull straight up. It will come right off.

Good luck.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20