Itelite DB S02

Reaction score
Friday I installed the DB S02 and now have other problems, I keep getting an interference warning and also got a warning I was flying in an airspace and I'm 30 miles away from an airport, also reception sucks, on regular antenna I could got at least 2 miles now I'm lucky to go one mile, anyone have any ideas, did we have a update over the weekend I didn't know about.
Chris Sr

I would re-check all your connections. Also, the connectors inside the TX are very delicate. I have broken them while trying to be extremely careful. If that has happened to you, it will most certainly cause your connection issues.

You wouldn't happen to be using a Crystalsky by any chance ?

I think the IteLite has a 2.4ghz transmit and 5.8ghz video feed, so you'll need to set 2.4ghz in the DJI Go 4 app, I suspect

Assumed you have checked the install , have you got the internal connection of the antenna wires going to the right circuit board connectors.

Left antenna to connector numbered 4 at the edge of the board and right antenna to the connector closer to the centre of the circuit board.

See 5.42,

Last edited:
That’s the way I have those, but I’m referring to the cables that come from the DB s02 to the controller

That’s the way I have those, but I’m referring to the cables that come from the DB s02 to the controller

I more familiar with the Titan antennas, but in most cases left node on the antenna panel to left connector on controller etc.

Also remember the panel is directional and needs to point at the AC all the time. This means over wooded areas you may need to be at a higher altitude to have that direct line of connection.

Reactions: chrismatthewssr

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl