ITELITE CUSTOMER SERVICE = A+

Reaction score
A few weeks ago, I purchased the DBS mod which I really enjoyed. The problem I had with it was that port 1 & 2 would spin with no end. They wouldn't lock in place. So I called the ITELITE customer service number in Florida and spoke with a gentlemen who forwarded me the e-mail for exchanges. I sent him this e-mail.

My letter
--------------------------------------------
Dear ITELITE,

My name is *******. I'm from Los Angeles, California. I own the ITELITE DBS MOD for Phantom 3 Standard.

I purchased the a new DBS mod and when trying to tighten the cord that connects directly to the port on the antenna itself, I noticed that it was spinning and spinning. It wouldn't actually lock down. I tried to get in touch with my seller from AMAZON, but didn't get a response. I already opened up the unit and found the adhesive on the backside wasn't enough.

Is it possible to have an exchange for this product?
---------------------------------------------
This was their response
Hi ***********,

We can exchange it.

Please return on our UPS Account #******* to

Itelite Antennas, Inc
Atn: Ricardo Moran
10631 NW 122nd St
Medley, FL 33178

RMA # ********

As soon as we receive it we will send you a new replacement.

Pedro Ramirez
Itelite USA

I'm really impressed with their customer service and their desire to stand behind their products. If anyone of you are wondering if you should get a DBS MOD, yes you can and your covered if it's defective. That's good to know. I'll keep you guys updated.

TIMELINE
3/29/2016 - E-MAILED CUSTOMER SUPPORT
3/29/2016 - RECEIVED RESPONSE FOR DIRECT RETURN
NEXT - GO TO UPS AND SEND DBS MOD

Hey guys, I tried to make it out today, but I just got off work. 12 hr shifts are my norm. I'll try to make time tomorrow. Meanwhile, my phantom will be resting.

Drone-z I noticed you're from LA. I'm going there in 10 days for the first time, and am curious as to where I can fly legally without getting into trouble.

I suggest these things.

1. UAV Forcast App. Its really helpful, because it tells you where the heliports are. There are 50 of them so your options will be limited. That should give you an idea of where on the map you can fly. I think youll be dissapointed.

2. FAA guidelines. They were made an ordinance in Los Angeles. They are no longer suggestions, but law.

3. Los Angeles Drone Ordinance. Google it. The Los Angeles ordinance is more strict than FAA. Night flight is no longer permitted in Los Angeles County.

4. LAPD Copters. They are black and white and frequently fly around. If you get in their way they will arrest you.

Hey guys. Still havent had time yet to come out. Hopefully tomorrow!! Still working...

Any specific places you can recommend? Should I maybe take a drive outside of LA COUNTY?

From what I know, LA County, Santa Monica & Malibu have put restrictions on drone flight, especially at the beach. Those are the regulative places I know. The UAV Forcast APP can help you find spots to fly at, but most of the cool places I want to play at like Downtown Los Angeles are restricted. I think the 4 suggestions I gave you would help you along the right direction.

Man. I'm starting to wonder what is so great about California with their nanny state regulations. You can't throw a football at the beach. No frisbees. No drinking, no smoking. Now it's seems like you can't really fly your drone anywhere without being nervous about it. Hopefully I sell my P3s in the next week, because I'm gonna get a phantom 4 within a month.

A few weeks ago, I purchased the DBS mod which I really enjoyed. The problem I had with it was that port 1 & 2 would spin with no end. They wouldn't lock in place. So I called the ITELITE customer service number in Florida and spoke with a gentlemen who forwarded me the e-mail for exchanges. I sent him this e-mail.

My letter
Dear ITELITE,

My name is *******. I'm from Los Angeles, California. I own the ITELITE DBS MOD for Phantom 3 Standard.

I purchased the a new DBS mod and when trying to tighten the cord that connects directly to the port on the antenna itself, I noticed that it was spinning and spinning. It wouldn't actually lock down. I tried to get in touch with my seller from AMAZON, but didn't get a response. I already opened up the unit and found the adhesive on the backside wasn't enough.

Is it possible to have an exchange for this product?
---------------------------------------------
This was their response
Hi ***********,

We can exchange it.

Please return on our UPS Account #******* to

Itelite Antennas, Inc
Atn: Ricardo Moran
10631 NW 122nd St
Medley, FL 33178

RMA # ********

As soon as we receive it we will send you a new replacement.

Pedro Ramirez
Itelite USA

I'm really impressed with their customer service and their desire to stand behind their products. If anyone of you are wondering if you should get a DBS MOD, yes you can and your covered if it's defective. That's good to know. I'll keep you guys updated.

TIMELINE
3/29/2016 - E-MAILED CUSTOMER SUPPORT
3/29/2016 - RECEIVED RESPONSE FOR DIRECT RETURN
NEXT - GO TO UPS AND SEND DBS MOD

Wow, thats awesome! Usually a lot of sellers dont respond after they receive payment and ship stuff out.
Did you by any chance take any pics of the inside when you opened it? I would love to see what it looks like inside.
A lot of people been asking , but no one can find any pics of whats inside.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan