Itelite antenna question...

Reaction score
I have a Phantom 3 Standard, with Itelite antenna mod. I also just picked up a nice used Phantom 3 Advanced. I am going to mod my P3A controller as well.
Does anyone know if the P3S Itelite antenna can be used on the P3A?
Was thinking that hooking up the two connectors on the P3A controller to the two 2.4ghz connections might work, or does Lightbridge operate on a different frequency range than wifi?
Thanks for any help.

I was told no. The 2.4 inside standard antenna is a shared panel. You will need to get an antenna with duel panels.

Does anyone have instructions for installing the Itelite on a P3A? Can't seem to find anything on here
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Utube has some helpful info. I’ve made minor fixes and repairs with a lot of utube hands on guys some are really super savvy some not but watch and you will figure out who knows what their doing and who are amateurs. No different than here. Take in the good use it and trash the rest of the advice. Same as here

Reactions: epicdoom
Utube has some helpful info. I’ve made minor fixes and repairs with a lot of utube hands on guys some are really super savvy some not but watch and you will figure out who knows what their doing and who are amateurs. No different than here. Take in the good use it and trash the rest of the advice. Same as here
I find there are differences in all aspects of life, especially with regards to advice. I take on all the advice I can separate it out by majority and roll with it. opinions are like butt holes everyone has one, some of them stink. lol IMO its always best to go with majority rule

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan