itelite antenna ports 1,2, and 3

M

mattweikel

So this is probably a dumb question but is port 2 and 3 the same 2.4 ghz or is one of them 5.8 and the other 2.4? I just wanted to make sure I was putting my 2.4 ghz amp on the right one. Or does it not matter? Thanks in advance!!

dirkclod

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Port 1 is 5.8 so the other 2 have to be 2.4 as they go into my extender . Now which of those 2 you would hook an amp to I don't have a clue myself .
Hope that helps ya.

M

mattweikel

Thank you!! I appreciate the help. I was thinking about getting a 3rd amp and boosting both of them . Do you think that would be worth it. Right now I'm getting a little over 11,000 feet.

dirkclod

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Thank you!! I appreciate the help. I was thinking about getting a 3rd amp and boosting both of them . Do you think that would be worth it. Right now I'm getting a little over 11,000 feet.
That I could not tell you as I don't use amp's and don't know just how much more it would give ya .
Am sure one of the guy's that does will see this and tell ya though !! Nice distance !!

Reaction score
Dude, do some bird side upgrades. Someone from FAROUT FB pages has same ITELITE boosted panels and has gone 4 miles. Freaking awesome.

M

mattweikel

I've thought about it . I'm just not sure if I have the skills to do that modification. I'm kind of scared to be honest with you lol. But I'm sure I'll get bored with my current setup and give it a shot.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Werkwelder