ITEITE ITE-DBS02 first range tests over water

Reaction score
ITELITE - DJI RANGE BOOSTER ITE-DBS02

So I got my kit with the no drill install. Installed everything and seems to work. Lol. Played around with normal flights and today I finally too it out for a distance run. Weather conditions: 60f, winds est. 5-10mph (didn't have a wind gauge), foggy (normal for the coast). Fly off my normal cliff about 200' above sea level.

Trip 1: went off the cliff over the water and then headed straight south towards the pier. Hit 11,145 ft, strong signal, only a few weak signal notices on the way out from the video feed. From my picture you see it's full bars. Didn't go further this trip round trip was 27072 with a flight time of 10:04. Still had about 38% left when I got back. Didn't want to push to hard due to coastal winds change often.
80f1532ffaed00260aff8ecf47909e86.jpg

Trip 2, decided, why not go straight out to sea. Directly into the wind full throttle, went out to 11,215ft, turned around to be safe. The way back hit a top speed of 41.2 mph got to love that wind. Ended with lots of battery left so just fly around to drain the battery. Still had a few weak signals, but it returned right away. Controller signal stayed rock solid.
cbb90630020ebcbba2e9a62bf919dcef.jpg

More to come when the weather is a little better and now reading if I don't go full throttle I can get further, will have to read up on the
At and test more.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I didn't get it, what is the point? What kind Range booster is this?
i have no booster, P3A and look my flights, almost double it.

One way.
3e0c33f7eaad4dfe2d0f0f082abf12eb.jpg

Round trip
b703a7c58d14a8f1301e096ce8e5be17.jpg

It's supposed to keep the channel clean by pointing all of the signal one way, again first test, but also still kind of new and fighting the wind to whole way out. Less interference is what they claim, but I agree, I'm not sold yet and now each time if flight I have to put the antenna bracket together and also screw the leads in since my case doesn't fit them mounted.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

May I ask where you got it and the cost? Was it worth the investment?

Got it from: DJI Phantom 3
Antenna was $109 and the clean install was $35.

Verdict is still now out. Though it would be noticeable, but getting random weak signal then full signal again. even when not that far out. I fly mostly over the ocean, so less interference to start with.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj