ITE-DBS02 pulling the trigger

For those that happened be looking for the same info. Here's how you would store it for travel. I'm actually going to do the same exact mod with out removing the stock antenna. Thanks PhantomJAK. You ask the Google and the Google will provide. No one else will. lol

b60b3968fccc0e1822ae777417962b38.jpg

Done

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

If you use the clean install kit from Maxxuav you don't need to drill any holes. Uses the stock antenna holes. Nice and clean!

Reactions: Fool 4 Flying
Pete, not bad I wish I knew about this. But I didn't mind drilling the holes. Also I've heard and confirm the difficulty to remove the stock antennas. They are in there pretty well. You will need to cut the base of the antenna to weaken the plastic and I didn't want to do that.

Captain Morgan I will post the tools you need here later tonight :)

Pete, not bad I wish I knew about this. But I didn't mind drilling the holes. Also I've heard and confirm the difficulty to remove the stock antennas. They are in there pretty well. You will need to cut the base of the antenna to weaken the plastic and I didn't want to do that.

Captain Morgan I will post the tools you need here later tonight :)
NP Al, I didn't need to cut or trim the stock antennas at all.. Saw many vids where they came out clean by pushing on one side of the base and pulling. I did this and they were easy to remove whole. I now still have them intact if I was to revert back, but do what you feel comfortable with

Reactions: HWCM
I have mine installed, anyone else having weak signal randomly? it will go weak then full signal again with a video cutout at times. Didn't have that with my stock antenna's. Install is clean install and I've triple checked my connections and everything is good.

I have mine installed, anyone else having weak signal randomly? it will go weak then full signal again with a video cutout at times. Didn't have that with my stock antenna's. Install is clean install and I've triple checked my connections and everything is good.

Yea I suspect the same. Today I'm going to do distance test from a high point here in Miami (Vista park). Although a lot of factors contribute to interference i.e. Strong wifi signals, cell towers etc..

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl