ITE DBS01 Mod for P3 Standard

Reaction score
Howdy Experts;
After losing/freezing my video feed within 600', I bought myself a ITE DS01 range extender kit. I am using DJI GO app, with a Nexus 7 tablet. Same issue on iPad mini 2, as well.
Now comes the fun part. I have no clue on how to install it. I have looked online, but most are about the P2 vision+.
Can anyone point me in the right direction, as to where I might be able to get DIY instructions, for ITE-DBS01 installation for P3 standard RC?
Much appreciated...

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

That Dirkclod may have a weird name but he knows his antennas and the P3S stuff quite well! :D

Reactions: dirkclod
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

That Dirkclod may have a weird name but he knows his antennas and the P3S stuff quite well! :D
jack aw shucks.gif

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20