It will fly, but no video or image. Can you help me?

Reaction score
DJI PV+ V3 - I can't seem to get camera to link to the range extender and as a result I can't get the range extender to do anything. I reset it (using the pin hole) and I have charged it fully, I tried to "bind" it but no luck, please see the screens attached.

Any suggestions?
IMG_3511.PNG IMG_3512.PNG

I don't have an android device, is there any other way to get this fix? Also I don't believe the firmware has been updated since the spring of last year.

Many people hated IOS app as it was and still is unpredictable, someone you know must have an android device

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I did get to test it on an android device, still the same. Could it be the Transmitter on the Phantom itself? Or should I try replacing the range extender?

To reset, power on RE and wait for both lights to come on, one is the power the other is the system light, I find its best to have the quad and tx powered on. Press the reset button until the system light goes out. Wait for about a minute whilst it resets itself, look for the wifi showing up on your phone. Then follow the rebind procedure, it may not bind first time and make sure you enter the MAC address of the camera not the Mac of the RE. You may have to do it a couple of times. Also never use the range extender upgrade option in the Dji app.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20