It seems P4P 1" cmos with 20M pixels camera is so amazing^^ except for short range><"

Reaction score
It seems P4P 1" cmos with 20M pixels camera is so amazing except for the problems of its weak transmitted range......(Awaiting for DJI solve for me)

Attachments

• DJI P4P1S.jpg
    DJI P4P1S.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 667
Last edited:
Reactions: flowrider
... care to elaborate or just gonna leave it at that?

Looks nice, but that's a lot of noise at 100% :( Did you introduce that with heavy post processing and re-saving or was it like that out of camera? What was ISO set to? Thanks!

Reactions: maseman88
Hey dude. Are you fishing for compliments on your photography, or is that a real, but unfinished question you've posed? Come on, step up to the plate and finish what you started.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

It seems P4P 1" cmos with 20M pixels camera is so amazing except for the problems of its weak transmitted range......(Awaiting for DJI solve for me)
I'm not sure what DJI have to do to "fix" the range.
Mine is going out as far as I used to go with a P3A and I see plenty of reports of others going further.
As for the image quality, it's superb. Far, far ahead of what I could achieve with the P3.
This small version doesn't do the image justice.
See it full size at: Shipping - Above & Beyond Photography
DJI_0689A2-X2.jpg

Reactions: maseman88
I'm not sure what DJI have to do to "fix" the range.
Mine is going out as far as I used to go with a P3A and I see plenty of reports of others going further.
As for the image quality, it's superb. Far, far ahead of what I could achieve with the P3.
This small version doesn't do the image justice.
See it full size at: Shipping - Above & Beyond Photography
DJI_0689A2-X2.jpg
looks great and I completely agree!

How far do you really need to go?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik