It is absolutely stupid how addicted I am to this thing

Reaction score
Day 2 of my life plus a P3A (first quad) and five flights under my belt without incident. Man, is this amazing - all I've done all day is fly and then look at footage. The fact that such a craft is possible, yea even affordable, for an ordinary idiot is mindblowing.

Thanks to this forum I took my time getting to know the craft and learning how to operate her (Doris) safely. I made a good preflight checklist and it's been very helpful. I haven't solved all the mysteries of this thing but it's getting clearer all the time. I will say that just about every time I have to recalibrate the compass or find a setting I have to google it - for whatever reason I CANNOT locate this stuff in the app to save my life. I'm sure that will improve with time.

I made a video from some flying today - take it easy on me!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The boring part is my house - interesting to those who have been there and dull as dust to everyone else.

Thanks to all who have contributed to this giant knowledge base - you've saved me and countless others great amounts of time and money.

Reactions: MasterBlaster
Good stuff! 5 flights in I started getting cocky....... Somewhere around 10-12 I found a small cedar tree. No harm no foul, not even a scratch. Just a large lump in my throat for rest of evening. Put the rooster back in coop and started paying closer attention again. Have fun!

I will learn from your cedar encounter! I've started having a little too much fun with high speed maneuvers at low altitude - let me have a sit-down with the rooster before he ends up on the dinner table...

Yes, getting a phantom for the first time is real exciting...9 months down the track, I will give you a couple of tips..
watch the wind and learn to fly in atti mode when your sharpened your flying..enjoy!

i love mine so much look at what i did to mine in the my profile picture, can't figure out how to add a picture though

I'm still a newlywed after >200 flights, so much so, I purchased a second home aka an Inspire 1 Pro. It just keeps getting better and better.

I'm still a newlywed after >200 flights, so much so, I purchased a second home aka an Inspire 1 Pro. It just keeps getting better and better.
You can never have too many toys. We're just big kids anyway.[emoji12]

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.