It came together

Reaction score
Did a week staycation this week after a pretty intense 9 months without a break. Was able to fly the P3P several times without interruption or concern for my business. On Friday it all seemed to come together after a few mods.

1. Installed HDMI board on the RC
2. Purchased mini HDMI cable
3. Connected Ziess Cinemizers to RC
4. Added Ziess blackout adapter to glasses
5. Added windsurfer to antennas
6. Added ND filter

Went out and flew farther than ever before (just over 1.25 miles out) clean clear no breakup rock solid. Flying with the glasses I felt like I was right up front flying with my Quad it was almost surreal. At a distance I was comfortable with I hit the RTH and enjoyed the trip home.

Have flown a lot of RC in my life and each time I head out I am hoping for the "perfect flight" it doesn't always happen so when it does it is just an awesome feeling. The DJI platform while not perfect is one of the best out there and if you have any doubts go try flying RC helicopters where your 3K investment can come crashing down with the slightest mistake you will never complain about DJI again.

Thanks for letting me share..

full

Nice. Sounds like it wasn't really a staycation. Sounds like you were transported to and immersed in another world.

Were you part of Transmeta back in the day?

They are pricey and certainly not necessary and probably soon to be illegal if not already.

I did have a spotter with me....... she is a golden retriever and has great eyes.

They are pricey and certainly not necessary and probably soon to be illegal if not already.

I did have a spotter with me....... she is a golden retriever and has great eyes.

Why illegal? You mean FPV in general or specifically the Cinemizer?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1