Ist Glitch after 63 Flights

Reaction score
Well, after 63 flights on my P3 I encountered my 1st glitch, if you can call it that. Anyone else have the Pilot app fail to register a flight? I did my normal 3 flights this morning, one right after the other without turning off either the controller or the iPad Air. On the 3rd flight when I powered up the P3 I did not get the voice prompt for 'Home Point Set' so I checked the map and it was correct, I also had 20 Sat's with P-GPS Ready to fly. The bird flew completely normal with good FPV and all telemetry, but when I reviewed the flight log the last flight was not there. The video and photo's taken were on the SD card but there was no video cache on the iPad for that flight. It's like that flight did not happen. Thoughts?

I dunno... I have had it happen occasionally and don't know any steps to reproduce it.

Interesting.... this is the first time I have even heard of it happening, not that I am worried, the bird flew great, but I like my flight logs up to date also. Guess if I fail to get the voice prompt again I will restart the app to see if that is the issue.

I've noticed that if you don't kill the app between flights it turns your 2nd flight into a continuation of the 1st. Did you check the first flight duration/distance to see if they're part of that flight?

I have 4 batteries and usually run them back to back. Out of the 4 flights, I usually have 1 not register at all and 1 that shows something off (like 3 minute flight with 0:00 video instead fo 15-18 minute flight and video), but two are always fine. Today I had a 16 minute flight register as 3 minutes with no video and max height of 14m when most of the flight was spent at 90m. All soft/firmware is the latest and I use a Samsung Tab 3 7". All the data on the memory card is fine, the tablet just doesn't log sometimes for some reason.

How long was the flight - I've seen others say they've had issues with longer flights not being logged correctly.? Is there a corresponding *.TXT file on the iPad?

Probably a bug.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic