Issues upgrading Phantom 2's Main Controller and H3-3D IMU.

Reaction score
Hello fellows!

I am having major issues upgrading my Phantom 2's Main Controller from 3.08 to 3.10 and H3-3D IMU from 1.0.0.4 to 1.0.0.12.

For a moment, it checks for new updates, then quickly reads "Downloading, please wait" and ends up with "Download error! Please Refresh". Refreshing does not help.
So far, I've restart the software, PC and P2 too, without success and am therefore out of ideas.

Any tips or tricks to help me get my firmwares up to par?

Re: Issues upgrading Phantom 2's Main Controller and H3-3D I

Hi, Just received my brand new Vision + today and am having exactly the same problems, I have even tried it on my wifes laptop which behaves exactly the same.

Same problems updating my old remote today. Probably an issue with DJI's servers.

dptcalvin said:
Same problems updating my old remote today. Probably an issue with DJI's servers.

It really sounds like it since according to Google, I'm the only one. Good to know I'm not.

I contacted DJI through their chat on their site, and:

There was initially an upgrade available, but some additional adjustments were required, and the upgrade is now being updated.
We will be making the upgrade available again, as soon as our engineers complete the updates.

They don't have an estimate, when we will have the upgrade at hand again.

There should not be any need to upgrade to the newest big brother firmware and it does not add any thing good and only puts more limitations on some ones phantoms.

DJI actually sent this out this morning:

There have been a small number of reported issues with the latest Phantom firmware, v3.10. In response to these reports, DJI has proactively suspended this firmware update.
If you already updated your Phantom firmware to v3.10, please reset your firmware to the prior version (v3.08) immediately. To do this, connect your Phantom to your PC, launch the DJI Phantom Assistant software, and follow the standard procedures for updating your firmware. V3.08 has now been designated as the latest version, and your Phantom will be reset.
If you have not yet updated your Phantom firmware to v3.10, and your current firmware version is v3.08, no action is necessary.
If you are running an older Phantom firmware version, DJI suggests that you update to v3.08 now.
Check your firmware status and apply any available updates by connecting your Phantom to your PC, launching the DJI Phantom Assistant software, and clicking “Upgrade”.
iOS Note: Some iOS users may experience issues when using Phantom firmware v3.08 with the latest iOS app (v1.0.46). To address this issue, an updated iOS app (v1.0.48) has been submitted to the App Store for approval and will be available soon. If you require the VISION app to fly safely, please wait for the updated app. No update is required for the Android version of the VISION app.
If you have any questions, please contact [email protected].

-KC

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31