Issues about calibrating /usb connection with DJI Assistant

Reaction score
Hi,

Greetings from Brazil.
I just buy my Vision+ and I'm in trouble to calibrate and connect with DJI assistant.

Issue calibrating:

- For Horizontal Calibrating, I get the solid Green light (both indoor and outdoor)
- For Vertical Calibrating, I get yellow light blinking, not fast (both indoor and outdoor)
I try many times.

After that I try to check the connection (change parameters) with DJI Assistant on WIN 8.1 and in my XP SP3 notebook.
In both cases, the first window of DJI dont complete the red progression line to the very right (I leave about 10 minutes) and after I click on SKIP, in the next Window, the green and blue indicators are red and blue colors.

If I try to click on PHANTOM button, I get the error msg "ERROR : Connect to the Controller", but soon I plug the USB in the Phantom, I rear the sound that my PC recognize one new USB device plugged.

Any Advices?
Best regards,

Adriano

Re: Issues about calibrating /usb connection with DJI Assist

From the manual

solid Yellow indicator ---> Start horizontal calibration
solid Green indicator ----> Start vertical calibration

Success ---> Normal LED ( which can be slow blinking yellow until 6+ Sats are locked)
Fail ----> Red - Yellow flashing in turn

You need to download and install the " DJI WIN Driver Installer" from the DJI support page so that the Assistant software can see your Phantom on the USB port.

Forgot, look at the little LED indicator chart that came with your Phantom for normal and abnormal LED indications

Hi,

Really, the instalation procedure was missed by me. I can connect right now.
But, about the calibration one side note:

- In outdoor, with 11 sat clean area, I'm still get the yelllow LED indication, this is normal?

Many thanks for your valuable help.

Are you in Phantom mode or Naza-M mode?
Are both the S1 and S2 switches in the uppermost positions?
Are the lights blinking slow or fast?

vonpixel said:
Hi,

Really, the instalation procedure was missed by me. I can connect right now.
But, about the calibration one side note:

- In outdoor, with 11 sat clean area, I'm still get the yelllow LED indication, this is normal?

Many thanks for your valuable help.

The number of GPS satellites have no effect to the calibration of magnetic compass. Please, read the user manual for guidelines of the calibration environment.

AnselA said:
The number of GPS satellites have no effect to the calibration of magnetic compass. Please, read the user manual for guidelines of the calibration environment.

AnselA he is talking about the yellow flashing lights that show for him after compass calibration, which, if the Naza-M controller is in default Phantom mode and the flashes are slow, indicates that it is ready to fly but in Atti only mode.

Panamon Creel said:
AnselA said:

AnselA he is talking about the yellow flashing lights that show for him after compass calibration, which, if the Naza-M controller is in default Phantom mode and the flashes are slow, indicates that it is ready to fly but in Atti only mode.

vonpixel said:
- In outdoor, with 11 sat clean area...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj