Issue with DJI Care webpage

Reaction score
(I hope that this is an OK forum to post this in, I know that DJI reads posts here so maybe this will get their attention too).

Recently had to interact with DJI Care for repairs. They took care of me. At the end I went to check my remaining DJI Care balance, as I've done in my office many times. Whipped out my iPhone and opened the default Safari browser, copy and pasted the DJI Care Agreement number into the field and ... No Such agreement number found.

Copied it more carefully, pasted it in. Hit submit. No such agreement found. Wrote support and they sent me screen shots back showing they could do it fine. It wasn't until the fourth or first round before one of us noticed, the last two characters of the agreement number were cut off. But I used copy & Paste to be accurate!

So, I went back, pasted it in again and lo and behold, the last two characters were missing. I manually went into the field to type the missing characters in. No Go! The InputBox was restricting me to 14 characters, and the agreements are 16.

The error lies either in Safari or in how their page is coded - I am not certain which. If others would like to verify this as well, that'd be cool ("it's not just me"itis). I am able to use Edge, IE or FireFox and Chrome on my PC just fine, copy and paste and the box is the right size. Just Safari on the iPhone. Haven't tested it on Android.

Hopefully they'll fix it as it's a bit annoying.

(I'm sorry if this post doesn't belong here, Moderator feel free to delete it)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik