ISO.....unable to switch off auto.

Reaction score
ISO...unable to switch off auto...the title says it all....I'm a new pilot/photogragher and I'm unable to switch my ISO from auto to manual.....I've poked around and haven't found the information I'm looking for...

Thanks for the response...I've tried that. It's like it's permanently locked in the auto setting. I've updated to the latest firmware for the copter and the most current for the remote....everything else seems to work as it should.

The only thing that turning right wheel does is increase or decrease EV number. Depressing the wheel does nothing.....

Make sure the P3 is turning on and the controller is connected to the P3 before changing any settings.

I've done that by turning on the drone first and then then the remote. And then turning on the remote and then the drone with the exact same results.

I just double checked my software and I'm where I should be..
App: 2.3.0
Remote: 1.3.20
Firmware: 1.4.10
Anythoughts........

ISO...unable to switch off auto...the title says it all....I'm a new pilot/photogragher and I'm unable to switch my ISO from auto to manual.....I've poked around and haven't found the information I'm looking for...
You have to switch from Auto to M mode in the camera section of he app with it connected to the craft.
IMG_0249.PNG

Reactions: Meta4
I've tried this......in the image that you sent can you switch back and fourth....also why is there no picture of what your camera is seeing.....or is it super dark where your at....thanks for the reply.....

You have to switch from Auto to M mode in the camera section of he app with it connected to the craft.View attachment 33771
Because I had it sitting on the table, inside and didn't have the camera ISO and shutter speed set to show a picture. If you are asking how to change from auto to manual-- this is how-- if you want to see a picture of my office and work room, let me know and I will post a screenshot with the picture.:D:D Cheers

Thanks for the quick reply...no need for a screenshot. Ok....it sounds like I'm doing it correctly but for some reason my camera is stuck or locked in Auto mode. Do you think there is something in the initial set up feature that locked my camera in Auto.....also do you think re-installing the software will help.

Thanks for the quick reply...no need for a screenshot. Ok....it sounds like I'm doing it correctly but for some reason my camera is stuck or locked in Auto mode. Do you think there is something in the initial set up feature that locked my camera in Auto.....also do you think re-installing the software will help.
So you cant move the slide on the screen to M?

No...it's either locked or the install wasn't complete...bbut I checked the file after install and it said success....

No...it's either locked or the install wasn't complete...bbut I checked the file after install and it said success....
That is success on the firmware install. The App is the software that runs on the firmware. Let me work with mine a little and see if I can duplicate what you are talking about.

Is the Auto highlighted and the switch wont work??

Could you post a screenshot?

That's correct, the app is not allowing me to move the switch from auto to manual. I'm out right now but will post a screenshot when I get gone. Thank you!

That's correct, the app is not allowing me to move the switch from auto to manual. I'm out right now but will post a screenshot when I get gone. Thank you!
OK -- Take a look at these three screen shots.
Image 1 is your condition-- Set and locked on Auto -- Notice the blue Icon AE on the top right of the screen-- Touch that to deactivate AE

Image 2-- Touch the M on the apparent slider-- it is not a slider -- the highlight will move to the M

Image 3-- Ready to set camera settings.

Cheers:)2015-10-18_18-32-43.jpg 2015-10-18_18-38-33.jpg 2015-10-18_18-43-26.jpg

Bobmyers..........your the man.......simple as that......second pic your statement "don't slide"......solved my problem......where are you located.......i'd like to buy you a drink.....

Not sure if you got my response.....you fixed it.....to say I'm a little imbarrased that I have been trying to slide the bar from auto to manual is a definite uunderstatement.

Bobmyers..........your the man.......simple as that......second pic your statement "don't slide"......solved my problem......where are you located.......i'd like to buy you a drink.....
Way down in San Antonio Texas-- Drop by anytime-- :D:DLOL -- after I got mine locked like yours - it wasn't sliding-- so tried touching and found the secret--- bet the developers don't even know that the slider is not a slider

Sweet I'm on my way with a bottle of whiskey.....haha. bud I've been stumped for a couple of days and I've been sliding that like crazy...haha...thanks again.....Aaron

Reactions: bobmyers

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj