Iso Phantom 4 remote

Reaction score
One of my remotes has randomly stopped working. Rather then send it off for repair and it take forever to come back I just want to buy a new one. I'm a film student on a budget so if you're gonna come at me with a $300+ Price tag then keep on stepping.

If you are on a budget, I think you should just contact DJI for a warranty replacement if it just suddenly stopped working. Sounds like a manufacture defect. No need to waste extra on getting an extra one. DJI have stepped up their game since before. The turnaround should be around 2 to 3 weeks.

If you are on a budget, I think you should just contact DJI for a warranty replacement if it just suddenly stopped working. Sounds like a manufacture defect. No need to waste extra on getting an extra one. DJI have stepped up their game since before. The turnaround should be around 2 to 3 weeks.

Already bought one but thanks, screw DJI and their repair/customer service. I've been jerked around way to many times. When I said budget I meant I have a pre-allotted film budget.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20