Is your Battery loose like mine? VIDEO...

Reaction score
I purchased my p4 last week (sealed box) and was not to happy to find that it didn't have the sensor or lens protector film. Which ended up having a little grease type drop on the lens.

When going over the p4 and making sure nothing is loose I discovered that the battery does not seat properly causing it to be loose and could maybe rattle to much and become disconnected. I have 3 p4 batteries and all of them do the same thing so I'm thinking its a shell problem but would like to know if others are experiencing the same?

I just tried mine and you can push it just like yours and make it open up a tad! But I have not had any problem all with a battery being overly loose to cause an issue. It is still caught by the latch in my opinion. I have flown at least 200 flights with 4 diff batteries btw.

All my 4 batteries move up and down about 1mm and I never had any problems having over 1,000,000 feet of flight. You need some room for thermal expansion as they do get hot, if they would be any tighter they would probably jam in the bird.

How did u guys manage so many flights so soon??
I could have doubled my flights if the weather was better, last 2 weeks have grounded me most of the time. Living in the country with 4 batteries and many flights are over 20,000 feet it adds up fast.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20