Is this screw supposed to be missing?

Reaction score
I just noticed that there's a screw missing from my gimbal. Does anyone else have this? [attachment=-1]uploadfromtaptalk1417495815981.jpg[/attachment]

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1417495815981.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1417495815981.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 616
Re: Is this screw supposed to be missing?

eyecon82 said:
I just noticed that there's a screw missing from my gimbal. Does anyone else have this? [attachment=-1]uploadfromtaptalk1417495815981.jpg[/attachment]
On mine, the hole appears to have threads, but it's hard to tell for sure. Mine does not presently contain a screw, and I can't say that one was ever there. I've had my P2V+ since August/50 flights or so. Haven't noticed any odd behavior with the gimbal.

I just got my vision plus v3.0 and mine has a screw hope that helps

I have seen dozens of this gimbal and none have had the screw. I dont know what it was intended for.

Is that one of the 3 screws that holds the pitch motor in place?

Eyecon82, are you sure it is missing? I looked at mine but needed a magnified glass to see it as it is so small.

Actually, now that I look at it more closely, I can tell it's not one of the 3 motor screws. In fact I don't remember there being a screw (or a hole) where there is in that image on my gimbal. I've taken it all apart, so I'd think I'd have seen it.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie