Is this offer OK?

in general, we tell people that you can build a Phantom 2 with FPV kit yourself for less cost than buying pre-assembled kits, but the flip-side of that argument is that some people just don't want to go through all the effort and want someone to do it for them and are willing to pay a little extra.
If that's you, then that seems like an okay deal... a little high price.

bear in mind that product is ONLY for use with a GoPro Hero3 or Hero 4 series camera... NOT an SJ4000 (or any other camera)

that price does seem a little high considering i am selling my RTF PRO Packages with GoPro4 Black and hard Pro case INCLUDED for $2200 and 1500EU is little over $2000, so yeah a bit high.

I understand your situation. You want to receive a working system without soldering or having to plug in this and that. At least, I assume that. Without going further:

WELCOME TO THE FORUM!

You will find a list of FPV parts and prices in response to a post of mine, in the FPV topic. Although I have zero problems with soldering, this is a no solder option. You didn't state what model you have, but I assume it is a Phantom 2, V2.0. This list, is what I'll be buying. I thought I might design my own antennas, but if it works, don't screw with it! A slogan at work!

When I researched where to buy my Phantom, I made a spreadsheet to help me figure out how much the dealers were adding for the assembly, and at least the US dealers weren't marking up the assembly much, if at all.

hunch said:
that price does seem a little high considering i am selling my RTF PRO Packages with GoPro4 Black and hard Pro case INCLUDED for $2200 and 1500EU is little over $2000, so yeah a bit high.

Sounds like an ad to me. :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4