Is this normal?

Reaction score
Just got my P2V+. I have a P1 and a P2V as well. Enabled NAZA mode and upgraded everything to the latest software as requested upon initial plug in. Everything downloaded correctly with no issues.

Upon startup, the initial sound is different from my other quads. There is the rising scale, but no three beeps afterwards. Strange, but is it normal?

Then the gimbal clicks as if it is hitting against a stop a few times before leveling off. Seems to work perfectly after that.

Hasn't been in the air yet as I was overnight charging the wifi repeater. Oh, and it's pouring down here in Ireland.

Any thoughts?

CBS

It is normal what you describe. Have fun with your Vision + i am having a great time!

happydays said:
Just got my P2V+. I have a P1 and a P2V as well. Enabled NAZA mode and upgraded everything to the latest software as requested upon initial plug in. Everything downloaded correctly with no issues.

Upon startup, the initial sound is different from my other quads. There is the rising scale, but no three beeps afterwards. Strange, but is it normal?

Then the gimbal clicks as if it is hitting against a stop a few times before leveling off. Seems to work perfectly after that.

Hasn't been in the air yet as I was overnight charging the wifi repeater. Oh, and it's pouring down here in Ireland.

Any thoughts?

CBS

Definitely normal with the gimbal clicking when you turn it on, mine does the same thing....think it is trying to orientate itself.

happydays said:

Any thoughts?

CBS

Happy Days, another fellow Irish flyer. Rain here in Ireland? Never ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik