Is this feasible?

Reaction score
litchi app. I get nervous with p3 los can only imagine sending it out on one of the numerous flights I've programmed. In this one it says 8 min ft. Given no wind and 30 mph cruising speed. Would you send it up in autonomous flight? Poi have yet to be set, and cruising altitude will be well over any obstacles and much lower than max altitude

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    6.4 MB · Views: 364
I just checked a topographic map and the flight path is level as long as the drone follows the given course in one particular turn.

I use to fly autonomous all the time, however now with the new FCC registeration here in the US they want you to fly hands on and visual line of sight. I have set mine before and flew up to two miles out and back with. Around 20 battery when she returned. Had a lot of fun setting up the course along the rivers and adjusting altitude for wetlands and such. It followed its GPS coordinance and flight path with no issues at all. I know I have over a hundred autonomous flights recorded. I think it was great!

So you did 2 miles and it came back with 20% this flight path is 3 miles but app states 8 min, so it would never make it back?

Post may have mis led you, sorry, distance was a total of two miles round trip + a few hundred odd feet. Two miles out and back was the total.

This looks feasible to me but I can't see the distance between waypoints. I think Litchi has a 1,000' limit between waypoints.

If this is your first Litchi flight, I would suggest you start out with something more conservative and make sure you have you're RTH selected in the settings (and not "do nothing") and the proper RTH for this (or any other) flight.

S

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers