Is this common or I got a defective product? P3P~Controller

Reaction score
I did not drop the controller, I put it on full charge (even though it showed 3 points).
I took it out today to do my play, and the controller made noise, and when connected to the DJI Go, it said, calibration required for controller, then I saw directional joytick is showing 30% when left in neutral, and I tried adjust and heard a screw running around, inside the controller, and I wanted to know what that is and opened with my thumb nail, no tools near me anyway and I was so careful, not to break it, as it is not under any insurance as of now.

So, I see small pieces of plastic fell from the controller.

Please see attached photo, there is no way I could break all of the columns in the same way, unless it is a defective product.
Please let me know If I'm wrong.
I did send out the video and images to DJI for further evaluation.

I want to hear from you guys too.

Attachments

• IMG_2370.JPG
    IMG_2370.JPG
    747.5 KB · Views: 466
Unfortunately it's all too common with the certain batch of controllers I'm guessing you have the 300 B. The fact that it's already out of warranty and you made it this long is pretty amazing

Reactions: Raja777m
Unfortunately it's all too common with the certain batch of controllers I'm guessing you have the 300 B. The fact that it's already out of warranty and you made it this long is pretty amazing
It is still under 14-day return period, I purchased it last week :)

Sadly this is a very common problem. That and the RTH button breaking.

Hmmm, no recall from DJI I presume? I have a 300B with my P3A bought in January. Has anyone discovered the serial number ranges effected?

DJI is sending me a RMA info to ship it to them, for repair/replacements.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav