Is this a problem with the latest firmware or something else?

Reaction score
I just purchased a crystal sky monitor for my phantom 4 pro. I don't know if it is a coincidence or what but all I keep getting are messages saying "strong radio interference, fly with caution". Could this have something to do with the crystal sky monitor? When I was using my tablet, I only got a message about high wind warnings.

It is most likely the firmware if you are using the latest version. That is one of the known issues with the latest version ... falsely reporting high wind when that really isn't the case ... usually small gusts trigger it and it never happened with the previous firmware versions.

also ... try switching to 5G comm frequency and see if it goes away. That is also an issue with the latest firmware that has yet to be resolved.

It is most likely the firmware if you are using the latest version. That is one of the known issues with the latest version ... falsely reporting high wind when that really isn't the case ... usually small gusts trigger it and it never happened with the previous firmware versions.

Thanks for responding, but I wasn't inquiring about the high wind warninsg, rather the radio interference warnings.

I just purchased a crystal sky monitor for my phantom 4 pro. I don't know if it is a coincidence or what but all I keep getting are messages saying "strong radio interference, fly with caution". Could this have something to do with the crystal sky monitor? When I was using my tablet, I only got a message about high wind warnings.
It's about radio interference in the area you are launching from.
It's not related to your monitor or firmware.
The high wind warnings might be genuine but it's also a very common false alarm.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.