Is there any way to see exactly what angle the camera is tilted?

Reaction score
Sorry if this has already been asked and answered but I couldn’t find anything in a search. Is there any where you can look on the DJI app to see exactly what angle the camera is tilted? Thanks.

Sorry if this has already been asked and answered but I couldn’t find anything in a search. Is there any where you can look on the DJI app to see exactly what angle the camera is tilted? Thanks.
Um you should have this slider next to cam settings,if you turn gimble wheel it will move,so take got a learn in your head which positions it is when look at position of slider switch,this only one I'm aware of.;)
Screenshot_20180401-082028.jpg

I know there is a slider but I’m asking about an actual number for the angle. I’d like to know if I’m exactly at a 45 degree or if I’m closer to a 48 degree angle.

There is a vertical scale next the camera operation bar with a blue point on it (right side of a screen), which shows a current position of the camera. The most upper position shows +30° the lowest -90°. Horizontal position 0° is at 1/4 of the range.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20