Is there a written source that tells the truth about the 4Pro+

Reaction score
I download and printed the manual from DJI. There seems to be a significant amount of conflicting direction given. An example is at the bottom of page 23 there is a line that says"aircraft will not be able to avoid obstacles while in Profile or Spotlight Mode."
A line is drawn across the page and the very next line says,"The aircraft will sense and avoid obstacles on the flight path."
What is one to believe? Was the second line referring to something else without naming what the something else is?
The only reason I am sending this as it seems I have found quite a few contradictions like this within the manual. I only want to study and learn the correct way. Trial and error is not a good learning method with a pricey aircraft.

I download and printed the manual from DJI. There seems to be a significant amount of conflicting direction given. An example is at the bottom of page 23 there is a line that says"aircraft will not be able to avoid obstacles while in Profile or Spotlight Mode."
A line is drawn across the page and the very next line says,"The aircraft will sense and avoid obstacles on the flight path."
What is one to believe? Was the second line referring to something else without naming what the something else is?
The only reason I am sending this as it seems I have found quite a few contradictions like this within the manual. I only want to study and learn the correct way. Trial and error is not a good learning method with a pricey aircraft.

what you are seeing is development in real time.
the manual can not keep up with the advances with features and updates.
this is because these Phantoms are constantly being improved.

the only way to have definitive correct manual would be to stop development at a point and say that is it!

plenty of good real updated info on boards and forums though!

good luck and have fun flying.

Reactions: Davidnclearlaketx
I checked, you are correct about the contradiction. Does anyone know which of the statements is correct? Will the P4P avoid obstacles in the Spotlight and Profile mode?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31