Is there a way to switch from Metric to Imperial?

the flight telemetry is all in meters. can i change that to feet?
It's unusual for msinger to get one wrong.
Yes, you can choose Metric or Imperial in your app settings.
Click the 3 dots icon at the bottom of the screen and you'll see the metric/imperial options at the top of the screen.

Be aware that your RTH height and Max distance settings will always be in metres though.

yeah. using Goggles. have some *very* tight quarters in trees to fly through for a zoo shoot. easier with Goggles. i set the FPV controls up as close to a videogame controller pad set up (left stick is fwd/bk/lt/rt & right stick is up/dwn/yaw). weird, i know, but as an avid gamer it's much more natural for me due to the inherent muscle memory during Goggle-wearing FPV than Mode 2. i use Mode 2 for normal iPad flight though.

that being said - it's an irritating oversight that DJI lets you choose Imperial in the app but not the Goggles. so when i'm flying in the thick of it trying to judge my clearances, it's in freaking meters :(

it's an irritating oversight that DJI lets you choose Imperial in the app but not the Goggles
Yep -- I'm hoping they change this too. Hopefully we'll see it in a future DJI Goggles firmware upgrade.

Reactions: Realtour Pro
I updated my DJI Goggles this past weekend, and one of the modifications was that they added Imperial to the Goggles. However, I cant find where this setting is in the Goggles? Can anyone help me locate it?

It's unusual for msinger to get one wrong.
Yes, you can choose Metric or Imperial in your app settings.
Click the 3 dots icon at the bottom of the screen and you'll see the metric/imperial options at the top of the screen.

Be aware that your RTH height and Max distance settings will always be in metres though.

NO you cant..hes asking can you change them in the dji goggles..not on the phantom itself..

Here is where you change from metric to imperial in the goggles

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.