Is there a way to reverse up and down on the RC?

Reaction score
I have had my P3P for a few weeks now, and the forward for down and back for up is really messing with me. It's backward from a plane. Pull back equals climb and push forward is down.
Is there a way to reverse it?

I have had my P3P for a few weeks now, and the forward for down and back for up is really messing with me. It's backward from a plane. Pull back equals climb and push forward is down.
Is there a way to reverse it?
There are different modes in the app-- check them out. It does take some getting used to if you fly planes.

Maybe ya do it here . IMG_1621.PNG then IMG_1622.PNG
Never messed with it though .

hi i have tried using this part of the app to change stick control but when i change it to something different than mode 2 the engines wont fire up

hi i have tried using this part of the app to change stick control but when i change it to something different than mode 2 the engines wont fire up
I assume you are trying to start them like normal but would think if you change the way you use the sticks that would change too.
Try different ways to start them...or I'm just way off and that's very possible .:rolleyes:

many thanks for your help but im not too sure on how to do that as ive only had my p3 pro for a few days

many thanks for your help but im not too sure on how to do that as ive only had my p3 pro for a few days
Well you must know how to fire them up in mode 2 so if you change the sticks try doing it up and in or something .
I've never changed mine so I don't have a clue . Maybe @bobmyers does :)
Hi bob ;)

Well you must know how to fire them up in mode 2 so if you change the sticks try doing it up and in or something .
Hi bob ;)
Not sure here either-- never experimented changing the mode ??? Don't have time to try it tonight, but will give it a whirl tomorrow and see what happens:D:D

Reactions: dirkclod
Not sure here either-- never experimented changing the mode ??? Don't have time to try it tonight, but will give it a whirl tomorrow and see what happens:D:D
Thanks for coming back :) (like ya had a choice huh ) I didn't think about trying that myself :rolleyes:

Hi bob ;)
OK-- Dirk-- you got my curiosity up-- so I went in under the Custom Mode and made the forward left stick down and back left stick up. To arm the motors push the left stick forward and left and the right stick back and right. To stop the motors, push the left stick all the way forward.
@oakmeadows-- FLY AT YOUR OWN RISK and let me know if it works. :D:D:D

Reactions: dirkclod
OK-- Dirk-- you got my curiosity up-- so I went in under the Custom Mode and made the forward left stick down and back left stick up. To arm the motors push the left stick forward and left and the right stick back and right. To stop the motors, push the left stick all the way forward.
@oakmeadows-- FLY AT YOUR OWN RISK and let me know if it works. :D:D:D
You da man bob :D I did just look in the app but thought ....Naaaa :eek:

Reactions: bobmyers

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj