Is there a way to override distance and height

As far as a distance limit, you can disable the distance restriction in the settings. With max distance disabled, your only limited by how far you have signal from the RC to the AC (this will vary based on numerous factors). The max altitude can also be disabled but it has a hard limit of 500 m that will apply even if disabled.

I do not recommend flying above 500m, but like the theoretical aspect of the question.
Probably the max height is determined by the barometers and is relative to the take off height. The pressure decreases if you increase the height. So if you take off with an artificial lower pressure, in theory you could fly higher.

It is highly not recommended but if you really want to go to 500m and the. After it tells you your at max altitude click RTH and then hold the left stick up you will be able to bypass it that way but is highly not recommended!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

There are ways in which one may need to go over 500m from home point yet be legal in doing so. :p

It is highly not recommended but if you really want to go to 500m and the. After it tells you your at max altitude click RTH and then hold the left stick up you will be able to bypass it that way but is highly not recommended!!!!

I'm pretty sure this bug was fixed a long time ago in the early P3 aircraft.

Have tried this?
Cause it's old news and is no
longer possible.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20