Is There A Preferred Vendor?

Reaction score
That's it, I'm buying my Phantom tonight why put it off any longer. I have the V1.1.1, but I want the P2 being that it's more easily upgraded with everything.

I wanted to ask, is there a vendor that you can advise me to purchase the Phantom 2 that offers the best support? The best price I have found is ~$950 (with H3-3D), so if you know of a cheaper source, all ears :cool:

Looking for suggestions.. someone recommended B&H...

I just purchased a Toronto Cinema Edition P2 Aerial Kit from DSLRPros which is one of the best purchases i think possible its a P2 craft with 9" Carbon Fiber Props, an zenmuse H3-3D Gimbal, long range FPV (first person veiw) transmitter with monitor, 2 Phantom batteries, a dji OEM remote, and a DSLRPros tough case that fits everything perfectly! the only problem is the price is a exactly $1,000 more than your given price :shock: i hope you find something awesome! :)

I use ebay and buy from ushobby out of Nevada. They usually have fast shipping, good customer support and I haven't had any issues from them yet. Still cost more than what you found. Their price is $959+ free shipping for the p2 h3-3d.

dollerprod said:
That's it, I'm buying my Phantom tonight why put it off any longer. I have the V1.1.1, but I want the P2 being that it's more easily upgraded with everything.

I wanted to ask, is there a vendor that you can advise me to purchase the Phantom 2 that offers the best support? The best price I have found is ~$950 (with H3-3D), so if you know of a cheaper source, all ears :cool:

Below I am giving you links to a Phantom 2 (no camera) Phantom 2 Vision (DJI Camera) and Phantom 2 with Zenmuse

Here is Amazon link a Phantom 2 for $679.00

http://www.amazon.com/DJI-Phantom-2-Qua ... +phantom+2

Here is Amazon link with "Drop and Spill" warranty Phantom 2 Vision for $999.00 (plus the warranty 4 years $76.99)

http://www.amazon.com/DJI-Phantom-Quadc ... +phantom+2

Finally a link to the Amazon Phantom 2 with Zenmuse.. "Drop and Spill" warranty should be bought with this one also. $959.00 for the quad and $76.99 for 4 year warranty.

http://www.amazon.com/DJI-Phantom-Quadc ... +phantom+2

There is some discussion about the value of the warranty and does it cover the whole phantom or just the camera. I think it covers everything and covers most everything other then stupidity or law breaking.. just my thoughts I hope this helps your search.

I also request that you do not fly around your neighbors pool and take pictures of them sunbathing... unless of course you were to post... oh..my where have I gone here... my fingers..stop themm..

B&H has the best customer service I've seen. I've returned a Pv2 with no problems. They've been around a long time and are known for their customer service.

X 2 for B&H
Ushobby gave me the runaround on my blackpearl over the recall had to get my local shop to take care of it for me . Then he calls me month later trying to make up for blowing me off never agin for me .
B&H very good people

Wedeliver said:
dollerprod said:

I also request that you do not fly around your neighbors pool and take pictures of them sunbathing... unless of course you were to post... oh..my where have I gone here... my fingers..stop themm..
make sure you get the ultra silent props and the 320 gigapixal camera for those mile high zoom in pictures! :lol:

B&H if you haven't ordered already! I had problems with my 2D gimbal after the 30 day return period. They had me send it in to them for repair, but then they forwarded it to DJI for the repair - estimated 6-8 weeks. I emailed about a week later to see if they had a tracking # to DJI. They responded right away and said they were checking, but then sent me a new gimbal the following day instead :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31