Is there a fix for DJI go app cutting off during middle of flight on iPad?

Reaction score
I posted this problem weeks ago in another thread and several people said they have/had the same problem.

I can be in flight and everything is ok and then the screen will freeze and then it will go to the desktop.

Then I will have to start the app all over again while the quad is up in the air. VERY ANNOYING!

I haven't heard anyone complaining lately so I'm hoping that there is a fix that maybe I never heard about.

Anybody know the fix?

Thanks.

I posted this problem weeks ago in another thread and several people said they have/had the same problem.

I can be in flight and everything is ok and then the screen will freeze and then it will go to the desktop.

Then I will have to start the app all over again while the quad is up in the air. VERY ANNOYING!

I haven't heard anyone complaining lately so I'm hoping that there is a fix that maybe I never heard about.

Anybody know the fix?

Thanks.
Do you remember when Android users were having such a terrible time until they figured out they needed to enable developer mode and USB debugging? It was a settings fix for them and then most were good to go.

You use an iPad Air, correct? My guess is that its a settings issue for you as well since so many people here report that their iPads work very well. Myself included, other than an overheating issue with my old Mini 2 causing lag when I flew in 100F / 38C summer temps. Since I switched to an Air 2, no more issues.

I don't see every thread of course, but I don't recall getting the impression that many users are having the same problem where their iPad screen freezes and goes to the home screen. It sounds like something in your settings (GO or iPad or both) is taxing your device more than normal.

Anybody know the fix?

Thanks.
Try this

Ipad Mini 2 Settings? Help!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1