is the p4 pro worth the upgrade from a p3s for low light and night flying

Reaction score
as above is the camera that much better and going to give me stunning night shots as the p3s is grainy

as above is the camera that much better and going to give me stunning night shots as the p3s is grainy
Only you can decide. Will you notice a difference in image quality? I would, but others wouldn't. Would you rather have the cash in your pocket or the better camera? That's the question.

FWIW, although I spent the extra to get a 4 advanced over a standard 4, I probably would not upgrade if I already had one. I don't make money from my drone and I don't use it enough to justify the cost to upgrade. Personally, I'd rather get a new dslr lens that I will use weekly.

According to what DJI says are DxLabs test resukys the P4P is about a stop better I’m noise performance. Considered alone that might provide the better low light performance doesn’t justify the upgrade cost- if you need or would benefit from the other features however it’s a different matter.

4A234A74-89E6-4652-9609-E50D5B9DA495.png

duh I've just been looking at the whole range the advanced has the same camera as the pro 1" sensor and cheaper I'm not bothered about the avoidance tech for me the low light camera is the selling point

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair