Is the P3 4k camera same as P3 Pro?

Reaction score
Anyone know if the P3 4k and P3 Pro cameras and gimbals are interchangeable? Im trying to put a P3 4k cam on a P3 Pro. Not sure if the cams and gimbals are the same.

Those cameras/gimbals are not compatible/interchangeable. The P3A camera/gimbal is the only other camera/gimbal that's compatible with the P3P.

Reactions: flyboy73
Those cameras/gimbals are not compatible/interchangeable. The P3A camera/gimbal is the only other camera/gimbal that's compatible with the P3P.
I have been wondering about this. Recently breaking a gimbal cable I was having trouble finding a listing for a 4k gimbal cable. Some claim they are all compatible. I took the broken cable out and that part number is the same PO1107.09 if my memory serves me. Not sure about other parts , but the gimbal cable is the same. If I had known parts were so so hard to find , I may have went with another model. I really do suspect the camera is the same. As I said the cable part number is the same.

I have been wondering about this. Recently breaking a gimbal cable I was having trouble finding a listing for a 4k gimbal cable. Some claim they are all compatible. I took the broken cable out and that part number is the same PO1107.09 if my memory serves me. Not sure about other parts , but the gimbal cable is the same. If I had known parts were so so hard to find , I may have went with another model. I really do suspect the camera is the same. As I said the cable part number is the same.
It is definitely not the same. The 4K camera has the wifi video downlink electronics incorporated.

It is definitely not the same. The 4K camera has the wifi video downlink electronics incorporated.
Sorry I don't know a lot about any of these things. Just know I couldn't find a cable listed and a Dji dealer down in Texas didn'the know either. Said they would contact Dji and find out. Meantime I ordered the same one I took off which also fits the Pro and Adv. Could be the boards inside are different but some of physical parts match , no one knows it seems..

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic