Is the battery getting dodgy??

Reaction score
The issue has resolved itself but I can't find where to delete the post?

Last edited:
The sun has finally come out and I hope to have a fly for the first time ion more than a month.
Turned on the RC and only one LED on and a RED LED to the left.
Plugged it into the charger and after half an hour still only the one LED blinking.

Does this look like the battery is giving up??????View attachment 116642
Give it a little more time the RC on mine takes a while to charge past the first light

Now one of my drone batteries is playing up. Having just flown and battery down to 30% I put it on charge and the L/H LED blinked fast indicating too hot to charge so I disconnected the charger from it. Now half an hour down the line it's still blinking even though the battery feels cool to the touch. Also the red "button" light is on all the time.

Normal? Just how cool does it have to get???

OK. Put the battery outside, got it really cold and managed to turn it off. Now it's charging (I hope) normally.

Guess the lesson is not to leave the batteries without action!

Last edited:
Reactions: dronesky
Now one of my drone batteries is playing up. Having just flown and battery down to 30% I put it on charge and the L/H LED blinked fast indicating too hot to charge so I disconnected the charger from it. Now half an hour down the line it's still blinking even though the battery feels cool to the touch. Also the red "button" light is on all the time.

Normal? Just how cool does it have to get???

OK. Put the battery outside, got it really cold and managed to turn it off. Now it's charging (I hope) normally.

Guess the lesson is not to leave the batteries without action!
Good advice going to check my batteries now just to make sure their not to far discharged

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20