Is the advanced and pro same think except for 4K?

Reaction score
But dies the pro go further. Thinking of trading mine into Tomm for the pro. To lazy to do home work weight now to late help a brother out is it worth the pro for Exrtra $100 bux thank you. Or should just stick with the advanced ?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

But dies the pro go further. Thinking of trading mine into Tomm for the pro. To lazy to do home work weight now to late help a brother out is it worth the pro for Exrtra $100 bux thank you. Or should just stick with the advanced ?
They are identical.
If you put a 4K camera on the Advanced and give it the right firmware ... it is a Pro.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
They fly the same distance , just the pro is a better camera.

Sent from my iPad using Phabulous PhantomPilots mobile app

...and the pro comes with a 100W charger compared to the 57W charger that comes with the Advanced - so you can recharge your batteries a little faster...

- Charger (100W vs 57W)
- Camera (4K vs 2.7k)

For $100 I think it's worth it.

Here we go again.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

In the DJI FAQ for the P3 Professional, it's the very first question covered:

"The biggest difference between the Phantom 3 Professional and the Phantom 3 Advanced is in the camera. The Phantom 3 Professional is capable of shooting spectacular 4K video at up to 30 frames per second, and the Phantom 3 Advanced is capable of shooting at resolutions up to 2.7K. Both models shoot 12 megapixel photos."

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4