Is my firmware updated;

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm new to the phantom family! When I got my phantom I instantly updated the firmware to v 1.6. At some P3 tutorial videos I'm watching on you tube I've noticed that at the overall status it says "latest firmware". Mine just says normal...
b88114ede3a15c468a0b9e19290d6a0c.jpg

Is this ok?
The txt file in the sd was ok...

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

You gotta click about to get firmware numbers

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

Slide that menu up to the about line and be sure to have the quad on and connected to the app. Click it and it will show the details. ;)

acf962767f0ec6b546989f47e3cf065c.jpg

Yeap I found it. Thanks everyone!
Is the rc firmware the latest?? Also is there a way to check if the batteries are updated??

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Yes -- you're up to date.

The DJI GO app will tell you if your batteries need to be updated. However, it's easier to keep the latest BIN on your memory card and turn on your Phantom with each battery installed. Your Phantom will install the firmware on the battery on startup if needed. You can remove the BIN from your memory card after you've powered up your Phantom with each battery.

where is about located? Ive never found it on DJI GO app
See the screenshot above. You need to scroll to the bottom of that section of the DJI GO settings.

my about screen only has App 2.10 under version there is no aircraft

my about page only has "App 2.1.0" there in no aircraft or RC shown
Is the aircraft powered on and connected to the Go app?

my about screen only has App 2.10 under version there is no aircraft

my about page only has "App 2.1.0" there in no aircraft or RC shown
You'll see all three versions after installing the latest version of DJI GO. Follow these instructions to update everything.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj