Is it worth getting the V+ 3.0?

Reaction score
I currently have a V+ 2.0 with the t-motor and antigravity prop upgrades. Was wondering if it would be worth it to buy a v3 vision+ or can I just buy the newer controller and pair it up with my 2.0. Also wondering if the t-motors have more power then the 3.0's stock motors. Thanks for the help!

Yes, you can just buy the new remote and just bind it to your existing Phantom. Takes all of 30 seconds to bind a new RC.

pilotbcm20 said:
I currently have a V+ 2.0 with the t-motor and antigravity prop upgrades. Was wondering if it would be worth it to buy a v3 vision+ or can I just buy the newer controller and pair it up with my 2.0. Also wondering if the t-motors have more power then the 3.0's stock motors. Thanks for the help!
If you don't have gps problems with you current bird, there is no need to buy a v3 and you can just only buy the new tx, this would save you a lot of money

My 2.0 was having serious GPS issues, especially when recording. I ended up buying the 3.0. With my 2.0 I could only get 2-4 sats indoors, 7-6 outdoor then 4-5 when recording. The 3.0 goes straight to 7-8 indoor and 9-10 outside and drops maybe 1-2 sats when recording then immediately goes back to the original count. Haven't flown the new one yet due to the WX but I'm already more then satisfied with the GPS signals. I did try the foil mod and tucking the wire on my 2.0 to help with the GPS signal but no luck. Appreciate the feedback guys!

pilotbcm20 said:
My 2.0 was having serious GPS issues, especially when recording. I ended up buying the 3.0. With my 2.0 I could only get 2-4 sats indoors, 7-6 outdoor then 4-5 when recording. The 3.0 goes straight to 7-8 indoor and 9-10 outside and drops maybe 1-2 sats when recording then immediately goes back to the original count. Haven't flown the new one yet due to the WX but I'm already more then satisfied with the GPS signals. I did try the foil mod and tucking the wire on my 2.0 to help with the GPS signal but no luck. Appreciate the feedback guys!
Looking at your gps problems it is a good decision you have bought the v3 in stead of only a new Tx .
Congratulations and happy flying with your new bird.[emoji106]

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr