Is it possible to review camera settings?

Reaction score
Wondering if you're able to review the settings that you have used for stills and video's on the P4P?
What I mean by this is, can you see for example, if you have used D-Cinelike at -1, -3, -2 for a video/still?
I know that you can see the f stop, SS and ISO in camera raw when editing.

This would be great for testing different camera settings, instead of writing down every change that you make prior to videoing.

I don't believe that you can, however I thought it is worth asking the question
Cheers.

Like this

Attachments

• Properties.jpg
    Properties.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 368
That will get you shutter speed, ISO, focal length, f-Stop, etc. most of the things you need to consider.
That's the Exif info stored with each image file.It's also what the OP meant when he said ....
What I mean by this is, can you see for example, if you have used D-Cinelike at -1, -3, -2 for a video/still?

Wondering if you're able to review the settings that you have used for stills and video's on the P4P?

This would be great for testing different camera settings, instead of writing down every change that you make prior to videoing.

I don't believe that you can, however I thought it is worth asking the question
Cheers.
This post on this forum might help you..

Camera metadata?

It seems like you can get some metadata, but not specific to the color profiles etc. Mainly resolution, bit rate etc.

This post on this forum might help you..

Camera metadata?

It seems like you can get some metadata, but not specific to the color profiles etc. Mainly resolution, bit rate etc.
Color profile is stored as a Description/Comment in the exif of both video and stills.

Sample: Type=N, Mode=A, DE=D-Log

You will also find Sharpness, Contrast and Saturation (and whilebalance etc) in the Advanced Photo section of exif for the stills, but not for video.

Color profile is stored as a Description/Comment in the exif of both video and stills.

Sample: Type=N, Mode=A, DE=D-Log

You will also find Sharpness, Contrast and Saturation (and whilebalance etc) in the Advanced Photo section of exif for the stills, but not for video.
I did not know that! thank you Tomas!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-01-29 at 5.20.20 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-01-29 at 5.20.20 PM.png
    411.2 KB · Views: 360
Reactions: Tomas Wangen

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member