Is it possible to link P3 Standard Controller to P3 4k Drone?

Reaction score
I recently bought a used 4k Phantom 3, and the controller seems to have issues with taking a charge. I am curious if it's possible to link a P3 Standard controller to the 4k Drone?

This is what happens when I attempt to charge it:

I have a P3 Standard as well as a P3 4k. So I was wondering if I can temporarily link the Standard controller to the 4k Drone.

I recently bought a used 4k Phantom 3, and the controller seems to have issues with taking a charge. I am curious if it's possible to link a P3 Standard controller to the 4k Drone?

This is what happens when I attempt to charge it:

I have a P3 Standard as well as a P3 4k. So I was wondering if I can temporarily link the Standard controller to the 4k Drone.
No won't link I have these birds and have tried before by mistake when going flying,took wrong remote with me,,DUH, does remote turn on at all ,battery chargers from one light two light and so on,means charged is 4 lights come on without charger plugged in or does it not get that far,certainly got odd charging lights going on

Basically what happens is, when you attempt to charge it, those two lights come on and act like it's charging. Then depending on how long the charger has sat without a charge attempt, it will flash like it's charging anywhere from 10 seconds to about 3 minutes. I've found that if I haven't attempted to charge it and it's sat for a long period of time. When I attempt to charge it, it acts like it's charging for 3 minutes or so. Then the lights just shut off. But if I've tried and tried, after like 10 seconds, the lights just shut off.

Basically what happens is, when you attempt to charge it, those two lights come on and act like it's charging. Then depending on how long the charger has sat without a charge attempt, it will flash like it's charging anywhere from 10 seconds to about 3 minutes. I've found that if I haven't attempted to charge it and it's sat for a long period of time. When I attempt to charge it, it acts like it's charging for 3 minutes or so. Then the lights just shut off. But if I've tried and tried, after like 10 seconds, the lights just shut off.
Late reply I was working has it ever worked from when you first got ,might be funny ,I have read in the past to open remote and unplug battery and plug back in,mayby reboots battery not sure might work,you might just have to search for another cheap remote or remote battery on line somewhere,so hard to resolve some faults easy to replace,:)best of luck you do know it takes 2 press on button to turn on may by it charged

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj