Is it possible to connect 2 p3pro transmitters to the same Drone?

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am intending to buy an additional used p3pro Transmitter, to teach my friends how to fly.

I wonder if its possible to connect the main transmitter plus the additional used one to the same Drone at the same time, allowing us both, me and my friend, to have control of the Drone? Does anyone have any idea about it?

Cheers!

This is not possible. Only one remote controller can be paired to the Phantom at a time.

Some Rc transmitters have a trainer port to connect a 2nd pilot... Try investigating in this direction!

You could use the simulator in the Dji go or or to a wide open space and let them take the sticks at about 10 feet if someone panics just tell them to let go of the sticks your drone will just go back to a hover and you can take control maybe ?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Just let them take the remote, put it on beginner mode, and find a nice open field.
Or buy a cheap toy drone to let them get the feel of it first before stepping into the phantom. That would also be a cheaper option, rather than buying an additional remote for your phantom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20