Is it possible for a skin to limit distance?

I have used that material before in other applications.

It's vinyl, there should be no metallic components and thus no radio attenuation.

Must be an un-happy coincidence.

definitely what I was thinking as well ... Never had anything applied to where the Antenna on the AC is though.

I do fly in places that could cause interference, so I'm going to chalk it up to that. Need to find an area wide open with a clear LOS to really test.

Yea it's wise to ask 'what has changed', but.... also remember- 'correlation is not causation'.

definitely what I was thinking as well ... Never had anything applied to where the Antenna on the AC is though.

I do fly in places that could cause interference, so I'm going to chalk it up to that. Need to find an area wide open with a clear LOS to really test.
How was the application process? I was thinking about getting a skin to make it easier to see the AC in the sky.

How was the application process? I was thinking about getting a skin to make it easier to see the AC in the sky.

Just bought this exact skin in Carbon Black. Application was pretty easy, I used a hairdryer on low heat low air, as well as a graphics squeegee and that made everything line up perfectly! You won't need either of those, as its a 3M-like forgiving film, you can mess up and redo it a couple times without loss of adhesion!

yeh they good idea,easy on vinyl but dont buy they cheapest ones,the laminate starts to lift
1504673296088528460275.jpg

application was very easy and i love the 100% coverage. Heat is your friend as was stated earlier. I have a heat gun, so that made my job very easy, but you do have to watch that you don't heat it too much as well.

I don't believe mine came with instructions for the AC, however, it referenced a youtube video which showed the order the should be applied in.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik