Is it best to do a factory reset of my used bought on Amazon Nexus 7 2013?

Reaction score
I picked up a Nexus 7 on amazon looks like new. I was scared for a moment it tried to charge it and nothing .
Tried again nada it came with what looked like a new cable and charger. Luckily I had my phone charger next to me and tried it and she took a charge. Now I need to know should I do a factory reset and then load the Dji go app or not.
What you guys think?

I picked up a Nexus 7 on amazon looks like new. I was scared for a moment it tried to charge it and nothing .
Tried again nada it came with what looked like a new cable and charger. Luckily I had my phone charger next to me and tried it and she took a charge. Now I need to know should I do a factory reset and then load the Dji go app or not.
What you guys think?
You (presumably have none of your own data on it so see no reason why you wouldn't do a factory reset- start fresh.

Bugs,

Yes, do a factory reset. As part of the reset, connect to your network and enter your google mail address only. Upon connection, immediately go to Google play and turn off all automatic updates in your preferences. Many times additional apps and automatic updates will cause DJI Go compatibility problems. Try not to do any updates or add any apps that are not needed. Because I only use certain pads for flying, I won't even do system or OS updates if everything is working properly with my flight apps. JMHO, of course.

Jerry

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31