Is hobbyking legitimate?

Reaction score
I'm about to dump a good amount of dough on the online store. I just want to know if anyone here has bought from them before. How long does it usually take for them to ship to the US?

Yes. I've ordered many things from there and never had a problem, I think if you are in the US they ship from a factory in the US, and I've received my items very quickly.

MikeyMinimo said:
I'm about to dump a good amount of dough on the online store. I just want to know if anyone here has bought from them before. How long does it usually take for them to ship to the US?

Yes great seller (many stuuf as you need).
For quick shipping be aware to choose "in stock" at US warehouse because international warehouse stocks takes 20-30 days.

ditto - good and legit place to order hobby stuff from. again, be advised that if you order anything that is not in the US warehouse, it will take a while to get here. usually 2-3 weeks if you live on the west coast of US. bought all of my extra batteries from them... i have something like 12 now :)

legit store!

I always buy things from them. Some times the shipping is very slow, but always get the goods.

Good store.

I've ordered a few thing from both their "International" store as well as their USA Warehouse.

the International stuff took a few weeks (some Lipos)
But the USA Warehouse (which is priced a few percent more expensive) stuff took only 4-5 days, - but well worth it to get the new toys as fast as possible!

I've been fairly satisfied,.but just read someone thought he got a counterfeit charger from them
But they seem pretty legit.

Too legit to quit. :D

Actually a lot of the expensive specialty items you see at smaller dealers stores, such as "Maytech" esc's with Simon K firmware
are actually rebranded Hobby King items.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj