Is Geert a humourless automon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Some of us enjoy a little fun. Me especially. :D :D :D

I have posted two videos on here that were a wee bit 'off topic' but were not harmful to anyone. They have both been removed by Geert. The first one was a mickey take of Simon "Pull Up" called 'an alternative view of the kitchen table', which incidentally, Simon quite liked.

Here's Geert's reply...

your post has been deleted

Sent: Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:24 pm
To: happydays
your post has been deleted : An alternative view from the kitchen table

first of all it has nothing to do in the P2V forum
secondly it seems to me that you like to make a fool of one of our most respectable members.

Here's Simon's message via YouTube, which he shared to his 2000 subscribers.

Simon Newton via Google+
1 month ago

Here's a brilliant video from Connor, one of the winners of the prize draw I did a few weeks back to celebrate 1000 subscribers to my channel - unbelievably I'm about to hit the 2000 mark in a just a few days!

I think the correct term for this video is "an homage" to my own "kitchen table" series - but I think the more anglo-saxon amongst us might refer to it as a "piss take"! Nice one Connor - it was almost perfect in every way except for the lack of dog and getting your face in shot... bloody amateurs.

;)

Yesterday, I posted a clip of some scuba diving in the topic 'Let's see some videos' stating that it wasn't Phantom related, but that the original poster didn't say that videos had to be. Today, I see it has been removed and I conclude that it was Geert given his plethora of other postings over the forum. Some members commented on the fact that they liked the clip.

Now maybe I'm wrong, but aren't mods here to stop harmful abuse? Or maybe some of them have started to let the 'Power' go to their head. If I remember correctly wasn't Geert accused (rightly in my opinion) of something similar a few weeks ago?

I post on here to find solutions to my problems, but also to assist others when I can. One of my posts has been made a sticky to assist new members viewtopic.php?f=39&t=22221 so I can't be all that bad.

I fully expect this post to be deleted and to be banned but to be honest, if that's the way certain mods want to behave then frankly my dears, I don't give a ****.

Other forums are available.

CBS

Did not see the first video but saw the post with the underwater video and thought, WTF is that doing here, so have to agree with Geert on that one.

I also like a laugh but come here to try and find info about my bird and other ppls experiences.

If I wanted to watch videos of underwater I would go to youtube or my friends who video while scuba diving.

with the first video I am going to try and find it on youtube, thanks Happydays, I did not know it was there, should be a good watch.

well done Geert! Appreciate your time and effort on this forum monitoring and trying to help people with answers to their posts or directing them to other posts already on the forum.

Scuba one yes, not so sure about the pullup poke deletion, I haven't seen it. I like a laugh and Simon seems to have taken it in the vein it was intended. Ah well, life goes on...as does the need of forum questioners and Connor you have been great there!

happydays said:
Other forums are available.

CBS

Yes they are, and if you cannot abide by their rules, your posts will probably get deleted there also.

Geert's posts and time spent educating flyers has been a great help to me and I for one appreciate keeping the forums on topic.

Geert was at the very center of the Nibbles controversy...

But seriously, these situations should not be a matter of public discourse IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20